Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I finally did it

I finally started my own little spot on the web. My husband, friends and online buddies have said for years I should have a blog or be on youtube so here I will start. This will be my spot for make up, nail polish and a lot of beauty related things along with random stuff like technology and cars (my original hobbies). I'll be making my own background and tweaking the look quite a lot but I wanted to start somewhere. Sit back and I hope you enjoy! I appreciate any constructive criticism or suggestion so leave me a comment!

3 comments:

  1. welcome to the world of blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Diana! You and a few other girls have been such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Maybe with your advice I'll venture beyond vtec and start looking like a girl.

    ReplyDelete