Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Nordstrom Clinique GWP November '09

Gift With Purchases are usually nothing to talk about let alone blog
about but for once, this is an amazing GWP! I usually buy my
Clinique Take the Day Off Balm during the GWP event to try new products.

http://about.nordstrom.com/popup/beauty/clinique_gwp.asp

Onto the pictures!

I didn't use the mascara (BE Flawless Definition in Espresso)
and I used Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Espresso (
other alternatives are BE Bark or Root)

I used the top right color on my lid, bottom right in the crease/V/blended
halfway over lid, bottom left color used to deep the crease/V and the
top left color to highlight on brow and inner lid. These were really
nice and no fall out! The lipstick lasts quite a while and
applying it with a lip brush really helps you to choose how much
or how little color you want.

So what do you think?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment